The 2017 Australian Property Market Outlook
Are you thinking of buying an investment property in 2017?
Are you confused about where to buy?
In this free live training webinar, we will review the Australian property market and its direction in 2017, according to Australia’s leading property analysts.
- Wednesday 10th of May 2017.
- 7:00pm AEST.
Presented by one of Australia’s leading Buyers Agents, Ben Everingham, this webinar will show you where to find reliable data on the Australian property market and how to apply it in 2017.
During this 60-minute webinar you will learn:
- Where each of Australia’s capital cities are currently at.
- Where each of Australia’s capital cities are heading in 2017 according to Australia’s leading property analysts.
- Where to find reliable data on the Australian property market.
- How to identify above average investment opportunities in 2017.
- Where to buy in 2017.
- Where the global property market is currently at according to Phil Anderson’s 18 year property cycle.
- From a live Q&A session where you can have your questions answered.
At the end of the webinar, you will also have the opportunity to book a complimentary one-on-one strategy session with Ben Everingham.
Please make sure you attend this webinar as it will not be recorded.[register_free_webinar webid=3135133543397712385 pageid=3509]
Meet the presenter:
Ben Everingham is a highly experienced buyers agent based in Australia and is registered with the REIQ and REINSW. Over the last 7 years Ben has personally bought over $4.1 million dollars worth of investment property and now lives on the Sunshine Coast with his beautiful wife and daughters. Ben, and his sister Kristal have supported their clients to buy over $60 million dollars worth of property over the last two years.